21 Ways in which Rich People Think Differently from Average People.
1) Average people think MONEY is the root of all evil. Rich people believe POVERTY is the root of all evil.
2) Average people think selfishness is a vice. Rich people think selfishness is a virtue.
3) Average people have a lottery mentality. Rich people have an action mentality.
4) Average people think the road to riches is paved with formal education. Rich people believe in acquiring specific knowledge.
5) Average people long for the good old days. Rich people dream of the future.
6) Average people see money through the eyes of emotion. Rich people think about money logically.
7) Average people earn money doing things they don’t love. Rich people follow their passion.
8) Average people set low expectations so they’re never disappointed. Rich people are up for the challenge.
9) Average people believe you have to DO something to get rich. Rich people believe you have to BE something to get rich.
10) Average people believe you need money to make money. Rich people use other people’s money.
11) Average people believe the markets are driven by logic and strategy. Rich people know they’re driven by emotion and greed.
12) Average people live beyond their means. Rich people live below theirs.
13) Average people teach their children how to survive. Rich people teach their kids to get rich.
14) Average people let money stress them out. Rich people find peace of mind in wealth.
15) Average people would rather be entertained than educated. Rich people would rather be educated than entertained.
16) Average people think rich people are snobs. Rich people just want to surround themselves with like-minded people.
17) Average people focus on saving. Rich people focus on earning.
18) Average people play it safe with money. Rich people know when to take risks.
19) People love to be comfortable. Rich people find comfort in uncertainty.
20) Average people never make the connection between money and health. Rich people know money can save your life.
21) Average people believe they must choose between a great family and being rich. Rich people know you can have it all.
This article is based on a book called “How Rich People Think”. You can get yourself a copy and enrich yourself more.