KASNEB timetable- How to access Examination Timetable
KASNEB timetable. Candidates who had not created an account on the student portal are required to do so in order to access examination timetable as follows:
KASNEB timetable- Procedure for accessing
1. On the website click on the student login link then choose the student icon or proceed to click the student icon if you use the direct link online.kasneb.or.ke to the student portal.
2. Click on create account and select whether you have Student Registration Number or not and proceed to provide names, preferred email address and a strong password (which will be used for future access to self information) and click save.
3. Provide the email address and password used when creating the account and click unlock to login in.
4. Select the “Registration Details” tab.
5. Access the “Course Choice” tab.
6. Select the examination from the dropdown box, click on the “Yes” checkbox and provide the registration number without the prefix (e.g. if your registration number is NAC/68148, provide 68148 as the registration number) and click save.
7. Select the “Examination Timetable” tab.
8. Click on “print” to print the pdf version or “Send to email” to send to your email address.
Candidates who already have an account should proceed from step 3 above.
KASNEB timetable: Contacts
For any queries concerning KASNEB timetable, kindly use the contacts below.
KASNEB Towers, Off Hospital Road
(Near Kenyatta National Hospital, next to Real Insurance)
P.O. Box 41362 00100
Tel: 020 2712640, 020 2712828
ISDN: 020 4923000
Mobile: 0722201214, 0774201214, 0780201214, 0734600624, 0792000638, 0792002351