TransNational Bank Loans- Requirements, Hazina Microfinance loan, Salary Advance Loan, School Fees Loan, Asset finance Loan, Agrifinance loan.
TransNational Bank Loans.
TransNational Bank Loans: Hazina Microfinance loan
Hazina Microfinance loan product is suitable for self-employed individuals, small scale farmers and small businesses.
TransNational Bank Loans: Hazina Features:
– Unsecured – Limit Ksh 10,000 – 100,000
– Easy collateral – Limit Ksh 100,000 – 300,000
– Standard colateral – Above Ksh 300,000
– Loan repayment period 12 months
– Account statements for at least 3 months
– Securing arrangements according to loan amount
TransNational Bank Loans: Salary Advance Loan
This is a product available for any salaried employee holding Mshahara account with Transnational Bank for the purpose of financing consumer related needs.
TransNational Bank Loans: Salary Advance Loan Features:
– The advance should not exceed 30% of the net pay
– Salary must be channelled through TNB account
– MOU with employer must be in place
TransNational Bank Loans: School Fees Loan
This product is designed for guardians/sponsors of students to help ease the burden of paying school fees.
Loan repayment period is 3 months
-Account statements for at least 3 months
-Employer guarantee that there will be no change of paypoint during loan tenure
TransNational Bank Loans: Asset finance Loan
Transnational Bank helps you take advantage of opportunities in transport(vehicle purchase) , manufacturing (equipment & machinery) & Technologies (computer hardware / software). The ideal solution for all our customers.
The following categories apply:
-Unsecured – Nil
-Easy collateral – Limit Ksh 3 million
-Standard collateral Above 3 million
-Repayment period is up to 36months, for a car up to 48 months, building maximum of 60 months.
-Loan to be 80% of purchase price/value.
Agrifinance Loan For purchase of Farm implements.
For purchase of tractors and implements. Sales proceeds of farm produce should come directly to Transnational Bank or check off arrangements must be in place.
– Financing up to 70% the value of the tractor
– Asset finance for 70% of asset value limit maximum Ksh 3 million
– Repayment period 24months
– Repayment period 12 months/cash flow based.
– Loan turnover ratio is 50%
– Interest is 9.5% flat rate