This will shock you:LIST of corrupt Kenyans that UHURU tabled in Parliament and what they looted
Corrupt Kenyans that UHURU tabled in Parliament and what they looted. President Uhuru Kenyatta tabled a report in Parliament on Thursday after his State of the Nation (SOTN) address which sought to update the country on how stolen wealth had been recovered so far.
The report revealed top corrupt and unscrupulous individuals and organizations in the country that have looted taxpayers’ money with impunity.
Uhuru’s report indicated that so far, the State, the Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission (EACC), the Assets Recovery Agency and the Directorate of Criminal Investigations had recovered a whopping Ksh 1.6 billion from these corrupt persons.
Here is the list of the most corrupt Kenyans and companies as contained in President Uhuru Kenyatta’s report;-
1. Jimmy Mutuku Kiamba – 800 million
2. Ephraim Maina (not the former Mathira MP) – 280 million
3. Josephine Kabura and six others of the NYS scandal – 791 million
4. Charity Wangui – 79.6 million
5. Samuel Wachenje – 48 million
6. Betty Njoki Mureithi – 45 million
7. Joseph Gikonyo Chege -10 million
8. Absalom Ndori – 6 million
9. Jennifer Kinoti – 45 million
The Kenyan DAILY POST