KASNEB student account- How to create an account on the student portal.
1.To create KASNEB student account, Click on the student login link on the KASNEB website www.kasneb.or.ke/ then choose the student icon or proceed to click the student icon if you use the direct link (http://online.kasneb.or.ke ) to the student portal.
2. Click on create account and select whether you have Student Registration Number or not and proceed to provide names, preferred email address and a strong password (which will be used for future access to self information) and click save.
3. Provide the email address and password used when creating the account and click unlock to login in.
4. Select the “Registration Details” tab.
5. Access the “Course Choice” tab.
6. Select the examination from the dropdown box, click on the “Yes” checkbox and provide the registration number without the prefix (e.g. if your registration number is NAC/68148, provide 68148 as the registration number) and click save.
KASNEB student account- Contacts
For any queries concerning KASNEB student account, kindly use the contacts below:
KASNEB Towers, Off Hospital Road
(Near Kenyatta National Hospital, next to Real Insurance)
P.O. Box 41362 00100
Tel: 020 2712640, 020 2712828
ISDN: 020 4923000
Mobile: 0722201214, 0774201214, 0780201214, 0734600624, 0792000638, 0792002351